It has been a while since the last major GTAOnline update dropped, and with recent speculation on what exactly is to come in the final update of 2022, Rockstar Games have dropped a surprise Newswire article this evening briefly going over some of the major improvements which we can expect to see in a Multi-Part Content Update. This is what’s to come!
Following last month’s GTAOnline Heists Challenge, Rockstar Games set a target of GTA$2 Trillion for the community to steal… we doubled that yet again! As a result, players can get their hands on a new vehicle in the upcoming GTA Online update — the retro-styled Declasse Tahoma Coupe. This will be made available to all GTA Online players for a limited period later this month.
Building off a host of adjustments made throughout this year and from player feedback submitted by members of the GTA community, a variety of updates are going to be introduced to GTAOnline this month which include the following:
- Get to your favorite iFruit Contacts faster — select which Contacts to display or hide via the Interaction Menu.
- The Benefactor Terrorbyte can be used to launch Business Sell Missions in all Session types, including Invite-only Sessions.
- Take on Agatha’s Casino Story Missions as a solo operator by visiting the Management Office of The Diamond Casino & Resort (these missions previously required at least 2 players).
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will add ray-traced reflections — rendering real-time reflections on many surfaces — via the Fidelity Mode graphics setting.
- New vehicle purchases will arrive in your Garage faster than before.
- Select Custom Weaponized Vehicles can now be used in Races, where appropriate — weapons will be disabled outside of GTA Races.
- Bicycles will be added to the list of vehicles that can be requested from your Personal Garage when calling the Mechanic.
- Players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S can enjoy full access to Hao’s Special Works without needing to complete Hao’s introductory race.
- Completing Vehicle Cargo Sell Missions in Public Sessions will award a High Demand Bonus, bringing this in line with all other business activities, while payouts on Smuggler’s Sell Missions will be permanently tripled.
- Get more of what you want faster with an across-the-board increase in the GTA$ value of all Shark Cards. Starting today, all Shark Card denominations have been boosted by 20–25% when purchased directly in GTA Online or via any of the platform stores. For special GTA+ Member Shark Cards, this is on top of the current 15% bonus GTA$.
Rumour has it that an old friend is returning to in GTAOnline. Along with all of these new vehicles and clothing in the new screenshot above, take note that Nervous Ron is being his nervous-self. It’s quite possible he is the character returning with some new Contact Missions, along with an all-new contact ‘Dax’ who will be introduced soon.
These experience improvements and more will arrive alongside the next GTA Online update for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC, coming later this month. Take a walk on the wild side of Blaine County in the first installment of a massive multi-part update taking you all across the expanse of Southern San Andreas, featuring some familiar faces and a new troupe of entrepreneurial misfits on a mission to expand the minds of the citizens of Los Santos, one trip at a time. Plus, expect a fleet of new vehicles, world events, Contact Missions, and more.
Rockstar has said much more information is due to come ‘very soon’ which should hopefully provide us with more details on the other parts of the update, as well as the Community Update we are still due to get. Stay tuned to Rockstar Universe for all the information on the up-coming Winter DLC and more!